SOCIAL PARTNER DANCEBenefits of social dancing
Why should you dance?
There are many forms of dance exist, from ballroom to barn dancing. Dance has always been a part of human culture, rituals and celebrations. Today, most dancing is about self-expression through movements and music, it’s a silent language of the body. It also can be done as a competitive activity. Dancing is an enjoyable way to be more physically active and stay fit.
Dancing is a physical movements of the body in the space and time on the dance floor. It teaches you to express your feelings and emotions through movements and music. Dancing is a great stress-relieve and makes you feel alive.
Social dancing is also a great way to meet new people that have the same interests. There are a huge variety of people who love dancing and you are bound to find and make new dancing friends! Dancing is a way to overcome your fears, become confident and learn new dance skills. Overall, dancing is good for you! 🙂
10 things you should know about dancing
- Improves your physical health and fitness so you can live longer and happier
- Improves balance, coordination and posture so you can get on with your day
- Keeps your mind sharp and improves reflexes so you can problem solve
- Combats stress and improves self-confidence so you can achieve more
- Widens your social circle so you can have more dance friends
- Improves your social interactions and can help conquer shyness so you can learn from others
- Helps make or enhance a romantic connection so you can meet new partner
- Gives you the means of artistic self-expression so you can be free
- Provides a new cultural experience so you can learn new skills
- Makes you better-looking so you can be happy with yourself